MISSION: The 189th Combined Arms Training Brigade (CATB) partners with designated units from each component to enable total Army combat readiness throughout the sustainable readiness model.
PURPOSE: Enable all training commanders the best opportunity to train and see their readiness clearly; enable progress now and throughout.
• Feedback is grounded in doctrine, METL tasks, and performance measures.
• Enable training, coaching and always train upon request.
• Consummate professionals always: in doctrine, appearance, customs & courtesies and conduct.
• Be one with the supporting unit by integrating your team with the training audience.
• Provide comprehensive, relevant and descriptive AARs that postures training units to improve/sustain specific performance observations throughout their training cycle.
ENDSTATE: Each partnered units’ readiness is quantifiably raised. Commanders have an accurate unit-assessment and we have assisted as a training and coaching enabler, but also, as a guide for units and leaders in order to continue their forward progress