The Registered Nurse (Med Surg RN) must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: A diploma, Associates (AA/RN), Bachelors (BSN), Masters(MSN) or Doctorate in Nursing from a college or university accredited by National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) from a professional nursing program at the time the program was completed by the applicant. Verification from an accredited U.S. College or University
• Certifications: In addition to Basic Life Support, Advanced Life Support (ACLS)
• Licensure/Registration: Applicants must have active, current registration as a professional nurse in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States. Does not require a WA license to work at JBLM
• Experience: 6 mos to One-year experience is preferred
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.